[Expired for deja-dup (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity for 60
days.]

** Changed in: deja-dup (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to deja-dup in Ubuntu.

  cannot add hidden directories to exclusion list

Status in Déjà Dup:
  Expired
Status in deja-dup package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  Within my home directory, I want to add hidden directories to be
  excluded from the back-up.  However, I cannot directly add these
  directories (via the GUI) because the list box does not include hidden
  directories.

  I cannot add hidden directories using the search bar.  Within /home,
  searching for: "mshallop/.dbus/session-bus/" returns no results.

  From the command line:
  # ls -l /home/mshallop/.dbus/session-bus/
  total 8
  -rw-r--r-- 1 mshallop mshallop 465 Nov 25 07:52
0e9c029057b0bc75128d8e7c563bcccf-0
  -rw-r----- 1 root     root     465 Jan 31 09:33
583a968f0dcf4772b6657ea91c3d33c6-1

  # lsb_release -d

  # dpkg-query -W deja-dup duplicity
  deja-dup      34.2-0ubuntu1
  duplicity     0.7.06-2ubuntu2

  Not including other files b/c not having problems with back-up/restore
  process.

  I added the file using the dconf-editor under org->gnome->DejaDup.