Public bug reported:

When I right-click on a sheet tab and select "Move or Copy Sheet...",
and I click on the Copy radio button, the button does not get filled in
so it loks as if I cannot copy.  However, when I do click on the button,
the New Name field does get automatically filled in with a new name (the
original name appended with an underscore and sequential number).  Then,
if I click OK, the new sheet is created.  So, the operation does seem to
work in the end.

The Move button does not get filled in either.  Therefore, it appears as
if there is something wrong with the radio button widget.  The problem
is minor because there is no data loss; nevertheless, the behaviour is
at least disconcerting.

LibreOffice Version: 5.3.0.3
Build ID: 1:5.3.0~rc3-0ubuntu1~trusty1.1
CPU Threads: 8; OS Version: Linux 4.4; UI Render: default; VCL: gtk3; Layout
Engine: new;
Locale: en-CA (en_CA.UTF-8); Calc: group

OS: Ubuntu 16.04.2 LTS (Xenial Xerus)

Question: should I also open a bug at https://bugs.freedesktop.org?

** Affects: libreoffice (Ubuntu)

  LibreOffice Calc Cannot Select Copy Radio Button in Move/Copy Sheet
  Dialog

Status in libreoffice package in Ubuntu: