Are you connecting via wireless?
Can you confirm whether or not you're connected to your local network after you
resume from suspend?
Can you reach any hosts via ip instead of hostname (ex. ping 8.8.8.8)?

  Internet won't connect or show up after I suspend the computer
  sometimes.

Status in network-manager package in Ubuntu:

  Sometimes when I suspend my computer, when I get back on, the internet won't
be connected and I can't connect to it.
  To fix this I have to put the command in terminal:
  sudo service network-manager restart
  I am currently running Ubuntu 16.04 LTS.