Thank you for reporting this bug to Ubuntu.
Ubuntu 13.04 (raring) reached end-of-life on January 27, 2014.

See this document for currently supported Ubuntu releases:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Releases

We appreciate that this bug may be old and you might not be interested
in discussing it any more. But if you are then please upgrade to the
latest Ubuntu version and re-test.

** Changed in: pulseaudio (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to pulseaudio in Ubuntu.

  [AY024AA-ABA s5360f, ATI R6xx HDMI, Digital Out, HDMI] Pulseaudio
  fails to detect card

Status in pulseaudio package in Ubuntu:

  I downloaded Ubuntu 13.04. I did a dual boot as i also have windows 7
  home premium. sound works perfect on windows 7 but not on Ubuntu.

  Package: pulseaudio (not installed)
  Uname: Linux 3.8.0-19-generic i686
  ApportVersion: 2.9.2-0ubuntu8
  Architecture: i386