** Tags removed: verification-done
** Tags added: verification-done-zesty

  fix for bug #1569649 left NetworkManager-wait-online disabled on some
  systems

Status in network-manager package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in network-manager source package in Zesty:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  [SRU Justification]
  While attempting to verify the usage of NetworkManager-wait-online.service in
Ubuntu, I have discovered that while the packaging says that this service
should be enabled (LP: #1569649), it is disabled on my machine.  I believe that
users who have continuously upgraded their systems, including over pre-releases
of Ubuntu, may have been left in the same situation, where
NetworkManager-wait-online.service is inactive and their boot order is
therefore unreliable.

  This disabled NetworkManager-wait-online due to lack of upgrade fix-up
  may explain other bug reports I've seen around NFS handling, where
  users continue to report that NFS is not correctly mounted at boot.

  Though late, a one-time upgrade fix-up is warranted so that users can
  have consistent handling of the network-online target.

  [Test case]
  1. On an affected system, run 'systemctl status NetworkManager-wait-online'.
Observe that the unit is listed as disabled.
  2. Install network-manager from -proposed.
  3. Run 'systemctl status NetworkManager-wait-online' again and verify that
the unit is no longer marked as disabled.
  4. Reboot and verify that the system still boots correctly.

  [Regression potential]
  Since NetworkManager-wait-online uses a 30 second timeout, services that
depend on network-online.target should see at most a 30 second delay in
startup.  There should be no functional regressions, only regressions in the
speed of boot and only on systems where services have explicitly declared that
they depend on the network and the network is not available at boot.