Sorry, I'm lost here: I still see the bug in Nautilus 3.20.4. Is it
supposed to be fixed ?

  GNOME Trash doesn't show deleted files on other partitions (ecryptfs /
  encfs / Private / ntfs-3g)

Status in GnomeVFS:
  Fix Released
Status in gvfs:
  Fix Released
Status in Nautilus:
  Invalid
Status in ecryptfs-utils package in Ubuntu:
  Won't Fix
Status in gnome-vfs2 package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in gvfs package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged
Status in nautilus package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  If I remove files from FUSE partitions with Nautilus they are moved to
  .Trash-$USER on the FUSE partition but they aren't shown in Trash so
  the only solution to free space is to remove the trash directory.