Dear Christopher,

I am afraid, the files may contain confidential information, so I will
try to reproduce the bug with more neutral office files and than upload
the writer file and the crash report to this bug.

Thank you for understanding!

Regards,

Jevgtv

On 15/11/11 12:52, Christopher M. Penalver wrote:
> jevgtv, could you please attach the Writer document, that when you
> attempt to save into rtf or doc format, causes this crash? Could you
> please attach to this bug the crash file shown in the screenshots you
> attached?
>
> ** Changed in: libreoffice (Ubuntu)
>
> ** Summary changed:
>
> - openoffice crashs and disapears when I try to save a document in .rtf or
> .doc
> + LibreOffice crashs and disapears when I try to save a document in .rtf or
> .doc

  LibreOffice crashs and disapears when I try to save a document in .rtf
  or .doc

Status in “libreoffice” package in Ubuntu:
  Incomplete
Status in “openoffice.org” package in Ubuntu:
  Won't Fix

Bug description: