[Expired for pulseaudio (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity for
60 days.]

** Changed in: pulseaudio (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to pulseaudio in Ubuntu.

  Sortie factice : fake output ?

Status in pulseaudio package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  This new issue has appeared a week ago I guess.
  Sometimes, I have no sound anymore after a lap of time even if the sound
indicator seems to be perfectly alright.
  Instead of having the usual output options, I have "Sortie factice". I don't
how gnome translators translated "Sortie factice" but this could be "fake
output".
  I have this new problem in both Precise and Quantal, using two different asus
computers (1002ha and n56vm).

  Thanks for helping !