U1 is shut down, closing this bug.

** Changed in: deja-dup (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to deja-dup in Ubuntu.

  deja-dup fails to backup to ubuntu one, with error [Errno 2] No such
  file or directory

Status in deja-dup package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  I am using Ubuntu 13.04 and deja-dup 26.0 version. I connect to internet
through my Institute's Authentication Proxy. deja-dup(Backup) fails to backup
to Ubuntu One after a long time, with this error message,
  "Giving up on request after 5 attempts, last exception [Errno 2] No such file
or directory".

  Ubuntu One client in my system is able to sync files properly. I
  already installed 'ubuntuone-client-proxy' package.

  Steps to reproduce:
  1. Open deja-dup backup software.
  2. Set it to backup to ubuntuone.
  3. Select Backup Now.

  What is expected?
  It is expected that backup finishes successfully.

  What happens instead?
  It fails after some time with the error mentioned above.

  One more thing is that my Ubuntu One folder has enough space in it. I
  backed up data into other drive and it is not more the 500 MB, and in
  ubuntu one I have more than 4.5 GB free space. So, lack of enough
  space is not the reason.