[Expired for cups (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity for 60
days.]

** Changed in: cups (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to cups in Ubuntu.

  Laser printer prints sheets of random ASCII characters

Status in cups package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  When I print a PDF from my raspberry pi (raspbian jessie) through CUPS (
  CUPS 1.7.5) service the first job prints fine but after that any other job
prints random set of characters at the top of the page. I run `CUPS error_log`
but it has nearly 26,000 lines so I will attach the file. I also run `Capturing
print job data` but there I had multiple 'd' files not a single one. I will
attach `appout`, the document I'm printing and the result I get please let me
know if I need to add anything else. The printer I'm using is
`Lexmark_Lexmark_T652`. I want to print A5 paper. File `appout` returns PDF. I
tried converting it to image but the problem still persists.

  Document to be printed:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2EOtXJyI9ICbi16TUpIaFBlOWc/view?usp=sharing
  Printout after first job: https://goo.gl/photos/RhEpqVZGgHESZN2W8

  error_log: