On my config, the 'Moved/Copied' dialog is not detached from the nautilus
windows, but it remains displayed on all nautilus windows, including those I
open after the copy/move operation is finished.
The copy bar also remains on the Unity icon.
It only disappears when I close all nautilus windows opened. Then, I can open
new nautilus window and the copy/move dialog doesn't appear anymore.

This problem seems to appear when I copy many files in one time, or big
files.

  nautilus file copy dialog does not always close properly on completion

Status in nautilus package in Ubuntu:

  The new 'Moving/Copying X files to..." dialog in nautilus doesn't
  always close properly on completion (although the text does change to
  'Moved/Copied').

  When this happens, the filled-in circle in nautilus' title bar stays
  on and the nautilus icon in the unity launcher continues to indicate
  that an operation is still in progress, even though it in fact
  complete. If you close nautilus and re-open it, the 'Moved/Copied'
  dialog appears at the top of the screen, detached from the nautilus
  window (see attached image).

  When it does work properly, after a few seconds the filled-in circle
  in nautilus disappears, the move/copy dialog disappears, and the unity
  launcher icon resets to its non-copying mode.

  I don't know exactly what makes this happen, but it occurs reasonably
  frequently.

  Package: nautilus 1:3.20.2-0ubuntu1
  CurrentDesktop: Unity
  Date: Tue Aug 23 08:20:44 2016
  GsettingsChanges: b'org.gnome.nautilus.window-state' b'geometry'
b"'890x550+65+24'"
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 16.04 LTS "Xenial Xerus" - Release amd64
(20160420.1)
  JournalErrors:
   Error: command ['journalctl', '-b', '--priority=warning', '--lines=1000']
failed with exit code 1: Hint: You are currently not seeing messages from other
users and the system.
         Users in the 'systemd-journal' group can see all messages. Pass -q to
         turn off this notice.
   No journal files were opened due to insufficient permissions.
  SourcePackage: nautilus
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to yakkety on 2016-07-24 (29 days ago)