** Changed in: gnome-control-center (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: gnome-shell (Ubuntu)

  Display auto rotates when connecting a PS4 gamepad via USB

Status in gnome-control-center package in Ubuntu:

  Whenever I connected one of my PS4 controllers to my XPS 13 laptop.
  The laptop screen auto rotates to 90% clockwise and then 90% clockwise
  again. The laptop ends up with upside down screen. When this happens,
  the display settings does not show the orientation option either so
  only way for me to fix it is to restart the laptop.