CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
Date: Sat Oct  7 14:53:41 2017
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 17.10 "Artful Aardvark" - Alpha amd64 (20170731)
PackageArchitecture: all
SourcePackage: ubuntu-release-upgrader
Symptom: release-upgrade

** Affects: language-selector (Ubuntu)

** Tags: amd64 apport-bug artful dist-upgrade wayland-session
--
Can't change language from Chinese back to English
Packages, which is subscribed to language-selector in Ubuntu.