None. I cannot even try 4.14 because of some GPL symbol issue which
results in the DKMS build of the nvidia driver to fail. As of now, the
latest kernel series that support teh binary driver is 4.13.

Packages, which is subscribed to nvidia-prime in Ubuntu.

  Stuck with nvidia graphics only when using the latest NVIDIA 384/387
  drivers

Status in nvidia-prime package in Ubuntu:

  On a brand new laptop with GTX 1050 TI and Kaby Lake graphics I cannot
  switch back to intel's GPU after installing the nvidia drivers +
  nvidia-prime. prime-select lists the nvidia driver as well as a prime
  variant as the only available alternatives. When switching to intel
  and logging out I get failed logins. If I reboot my screen freezes on
  login. It is possible to do a hard reboot, switch back to nvidia mode
  in a TTY, reboot and login after this happens.

  Package: nvidia-prime 0.8.4
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia_uvm nvidia_drm nvidia_modeset nvidia
  CurrentDesktop: GNOME