** Changed in: pulseaudio (Fedora)

Packages, which is subscribed to pulseaudio in Ubuntu.

  Crash during playback with CPU time limit error

Status in PulseAudio:
  Confirmed
Status in pulseaudio package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in pulseaudio package in Fedora:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Binary package hint: pulseaudio

  During playback pulseaudio sometimes crashes with the following error
  message:

  philipp@aineko:~$ pulseaudio
  W: pid.c: Stale PID file, overwriting.
  ALSA lib control.c:909:(snd_ctl_open_noupdate) Invalid CTL front:0
  ALSA lib control.c:909:(snd_ctl_open_noupdate) Invalid CTL front:0
  Soft CPU time limit exhausted, terminating.
  Hard CPU time limit exhausted, terminating forcibly.
  Aborted

  The crashes are random and not reproduceable. So far I've only
  experienced the crashes during playback with Quod Libet. I can't say
  for sure, but it looks as if the crashes occur only under a certain
  load.

  What other info can I provide, to help pinning this down?