Hi All,

Please download the required plugins from the following website:

https://www.openprinting.org/download/printdriver/auxfiles/HP/plugins/

Thanks,
Afshan

Packages, which is subscribed to hplip in Ubuntu.

  Please fix PLUGIN_FALLBACK_LOCATION variable in
  installer/pluginhandler.py with respect of new website

Status in HPLIP:
  Confirmed
Status in hplip package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  Hi,

  moving to new website https://developers.hp.com/ makes hp plugin non-
  downloadable - this breaks installing any printer where hp plugin is
  needed - please fix it immediately. I cannot find hp plugin on your
  new website, so I cannot even create a temporary patch, which could
  fix it. Patch would be changing fallback url in
  installer/pluginhandler.py to the newest url, where we can find hp
  plugin.