Release:        11.10

Expected:
When I upgraded from 11.04 (Natty Narwhal) to 11.10 (Oneiric Ocelot) I expected
to continue to work as I was used to.

What happend:
I couldn't select the Ubuntu Classic session, NOR find a menu of all
applications, PLUS all my panel links were not there once I installed the
gnome-session-fallback package

Conclusion:
The upgrade tool installs the new Ocelot release without any option of using my
old settings, shortcuts or panels used in my previous Ubuntu Classic sessions.
This is BAD.
It's more like a new installation than an upgrade.
I'm not able to make people who are new to Ubuntu happy. There is no way they
find any of the programs, games, etc. They would have to KNOW the name!
For calculator its quite obvious but for something like Excel they can't find
it because Math or Open Office isn't something they'd look for.
So this upgrade is no upgrade at all if they lose the functionality.

This will lose me as Ubuntu user, and hold new users from becoming such.

** Affects: gnome-session (Ubuntu)

** Tags: bot-comment
--
Upgrade-tool is not upgrading but replacing
Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-session in Ubuntu.