** Tags added: artful packaging

Packages, which is subscribed to libsndfile in Ubuntu.

  Enable multiarch in libsndfile1-dev

Status in libsndfile package in Ubuntu:

  Release: Artful Aardvark 17.10
  Package version: 1.0.28-4

  The current version of libsndfile1-dev is not able to be marked Multi-
  Arch: same, because the examples it provides includes an autoheader
  (?) generated config.h file, which has architecture-specific defines
  like SIZEOF_INT. However, as far as I can tell, this header, as well
  as common.h and sfconfig.h aren't actually used in any of the
  examples, despite being included sometimes. So if they were removed,
  it should be possible to mark the dev package as Multi-Arch: same. I
  was able to install both amd64 and i386 versions of libsndfile1-dev
  after removing the examples.

  For a more long-term solution, the header includes in
  debian/libsndfile1-dev.examples can probably be removed once those
  extra includes are removed. A change on the github repo for libsndfile
  was recently merged to get rid of the extra includes, as it's also
  probably a bad idea to (unnecessarily) include internal header files
  in example code.