Public bug reported:

1) Release
Ubuntu 17.10

2)Package version
gnome-shell 3.26.2-0ubuntu0.1

3) What is expected
gnome-sushi is activated by spacebar when an item is selected in nautilus
window, the contents of image, text, video or music are previewed, after one
more spacebar press, the preview window should close

4) What happens instead
gnome-sushi is activated as usual, it shows the preview as expected. But after
I close the preview windows, soon after I get the Ubuntu internal error message
dialog box.

Here are the links to crash reports I have uploaded about gnome-sushi
https://errors.ubuntu.com/oops/0d1168ea-d6b5-11e7-916d-fa163e8d4bab
https://errors.ubuntu.com/oops/01d585ba-c08f-11e7-9be5-fa163e30221b
https://errors.ubuntu.com/oops/11715928-bd28-11e7-b6c1-fa163ebeb28a
https://errors.ubuntu.com/oops/10319f70-bb87-11e7-a01b-fa163eec78fa

** Affects: gnome-sushi (Ubuntu)

** Package changed: gnome-shell (Ubuntu) => gnome-sushi (Ubuntu)

  gnome-sushi crashing frequently each time it was used

Status in gnome-sushi package in Ubuntu: