I think we'll actually remove this - it's not been in Debian for ages
and was reintroduced in Ubuntu after being removed in the yakkety cycle.

Any objection?

Packages, which is subscribed to xchat-gnome in Ubuntu.

  Consider demoting xchat-gnome to universe

Status in ubuntu-meta package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in xchat-gnome package in Ubuntu:

  xchat-gnome came up today in a discussion of main components that
  aren't ready for openssl 1.1.

  https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-
  devel/2017-December/040087.html

  See Steve's response
  https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-devel/2017-December/040089.html

  "Ubuntu-only package (dropped in Debian, dropped subsequently in Ubuntu, then
  brought back).  Did not ship in yakkety or zesty; when restored in artful it
  went straight to main because it was still seeded, but it's unclear this was
  ever reviewed by the Desktop Team or whether they want this package still in
  main.  (The re-uploader is not a member of the Desktop Team.)"

  xchat-gnome is seeded in the supported-desktop-extra seed.

  Do we still need an IRC desktop client in main? (irssi is in main)