I'm going to go ahead and close this bug. You're welcome to try to talk
to the GNOME Design Team about this if you think it is confusing. The
best way to reach them is via IRC. They can be found in the #gnome-
design channel on irc.gnome.org during European business hours.

  disabling wi-fi in power management options disables the wi-fi

Status in gnome-control-center package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  In the gnome-control-center, in the power section, there is a checkbox
  that says:

  Wi-Fi
  Turn off Wi-Fi to save power

  I have it checked, so after a few minutes without using my computer,
  the wi-fi is disabled. I want to keep my wi-fi working, so I unchecked
  this box, but it disables my wi-fi immediately.

  So, it's obviously wrong to disable the wi-fi when I click that
  checkbox. And I don't seem to have a way to keep my wi-fi enabled.

  Package: gnome-control-center 1:3.26.2-0ubuntu3
  NonfreeKernelModules: zfs zunicode zavl icp zcommon znvpair
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME