Logged upstream:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-control-center/issues/11

  [regression] Gnome settings - color: No ability to add new color
  profile via GUI

Status in gnome-control-center package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  (As seen in the latest daily build of 32bit Ubuntu Budgie 18.04)

  The "Color" page within Settings has a "Learn More" link, which points
  to the Ubuntu Desktop Guide. Within this, I found a page called "How
  do I test if color management is working correctly?", which suggests
  that it's possible to click on a button called "Add profile" to enable
  a test colour profile (and presumably other profiles also).

  The current development version of Gnome, as seen in the latest daily
  build of Ubuntu Budgie 32bit, has no such button visible within
  Settings > Color. See screenshot.

  Thanks,
  Ken.
  ***