Public bug reported:

I upgraded to the 18.04 beta yesterday, which fixed all my problems with
hibernation on my DELL XPS 9350. Most other things have been fine until
ten minutes ago, when I was without warning thrown out (forcibly logged
out) of my Gnome session.

I was typing away on my keyboard in WebStorm when suddenly the screen
went blank and I was back at the GDM login screen. There was a brief
warning on screen about the system going into hibernation (or
standby/suspend - don't remember). When I logged in again, it was a
fresh new session, so all previously existing windows had been closed,
which meant I lost work.

I am not sure where to go about debugging this and providing more
information. `dmesg` seemed pretty normal.

I experienced something somewhat similar on 17.10, where I upon logging
in would create _an additional session_ (I could still see the old
processes in the process list), but this seems to be something
different.

** Affects: cups (Ubuntu)

    Thrown out of session into login screen with "inactivity" warning

Packages, which is subscribed to cups in Ubuntu.

  Thrown out of session into login screen with "inactivity" warning

Status in cups package in Ubuntu: