   Artful (17.10) Session logout after screen turned off

  Session logs out after screen turns off

  This is the same bug as #1721428

  :/var/crash$ lsb_release -rd
  Release:      17.10

  I am using a NUC7i7BNH connected via HDMI. The screen turns off after
  5 minutes of inactivity and automatic screen lock is also turned on to
  lock the screen after screen turns off.

  When I resume activity, I am presented with the logon screen, which
  after entering my password, reloads another logon screen. When I then
  enter my password the second time, I am logged in, but it is a new
  session.