CurrentDesktop: XFCE
Date: Tue Apr 17 18:18:17 2018
InstallationMedia: Xubuntu 17.04 "Zesty Zapus" - Release amd64 (20170412)
SourcePackage: vinagre
UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to bionic on 2017-10-20 (179 days ago)

** Affects: vinagre (Ubuntu)

** Tags: amd64 apport-bug bionic

Packages, which is subscribed to vinagre in Ubuntu.

  When in fullscreen, the buttons to minimize and close don't appear
  when hovering the mouse

Status in vinagre package in Ubuntu:

  When in fullscreen, the buttons that should appear when hovering the
  mouse cursor centered on the top of the display don't appear. They
  still have the function but, as it's impossible to see them, it's not
  possible to see if the button will close or minimize the session.

  I'm using vinagre with the VNC protocol to see and use my desktop,
  which is in the local network.

  I had this bug with virt-manager in Artful. It's curious to see it
  back, but now in vinagre.

  Package: vinagre 3.22.0-5