CurrentDesktop: Unity
Date: Thu Apr 26 09:02:36 2018
SourcePackage: deja-dup

** Affects: deja-dup (Ubuntu)

** Tags: amd64 apport-bug artful

Packages, which is subscribed to deja-dup in Ubuntu.

  Exclusion list treats home directory differently

Status in deja-dup package in Ubuntu:

  Adding to Folders to ignore, you can navigate to /home/greg/.gvfs in
  the GUI, but it gets stored as ~/.gvfs in the exclusion list.

  When the backup runs, it gives the "Backup Finished" but Could not
  back up the following files.  Please make sure you are able to open
  them.

  /home/greg/.gvfs
  /home/greg/.gvfs
  /home/greg/.gvfs

  The same diretory is listed 3 times n the warning message.

  As a workaround, I want to add the fully qualified pathname to the
  exclusion file to see if that fixes it, but basically I just want to
  properly ingore the folder.

  Package: deja-dup 36.3-0ubuntu0.1
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia_uvm nvidia_drm nvidia_modeset nvidia
  ApportVersion: 2.20.7-0ubuntu3.8
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: Unity