I've followed the instructions at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/EnableProposed with pinning and /bionic-
proposed and get 'E: Unable to locate package libgtop2' :( Could someone
who knows the proper procedure update that article or what am I doing
wrong? :)

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-system-monitor in Ubuntu.

  Snap mounts should be hidden from System Monitor

Status in gnome-system-monitor package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress
Status in libgtop2 package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Committed
Status in libgtop2 source package in Bionic:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  * Impact
  snaps mount at listed in the system monitor but they are an implementation
detail and not interesting there. We already filter them out of the Disks UI,
we should do the same in the system monitor

  * Test case
  - have a snap installed (wshich is true in the default installation of Ubuntu)
  - open gnome-system-monitor
  - check the filesystem tabs content, snaps mounts shouldn't be listed

  * Regression potential
  Check that the system mounted partitions are still correctly listed

  ------

  As per https://community.ubuntu.com/t/snaps-in-system-monitor/3961 the
  snap mounts in System Monitor should be hidden just as they're hidden
  from GNOME Disks. Perhaps they should be grouped under a dropdown of /
  (though this would require developing a new feature)?