Public bug reported:

I run Firefox 60 in Ubuntu 18.04 without window title bar (new option).
The extra space option to grab the window does not change anything.

There is no issue with Adwaita or Communitheme. In Ambiance (see
screenshot), there is a rather big vertical padding above the tabs ;
thus the close button is vertically centered in the header bar but does
not fit with the tabs/icons line.

** Affects: light-themes (Ubuntu)

** Attachment added: "Capture d’écran de 2018-05-13 10-51-46.png"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1770931/+attachment/5138675/+files/Capture%20d%E2%80%99%C3%A9cran%20de%202018-05-13%2010-51-46.png

Packages, which is subscribed to light-themes in Ubuntu.

  Ambiance : odd vertical padding in Firefox 60 with no title bar

Status in light-themes package in Ubuntu: