I didn't find a way to reproduce the problem.

  Gnome-shell crashes when wake up after updated to 3.28.1-0ubuntu2

  Hello,
  After having updated gnome-shell from 3.28.1-0ubuntu1 to 3.28.1-0ubuntu2,
I've experienced the gnome-shell crash after every time I wake it up. It seems
that it has killed my session.
  When I wakes my computer up, it shows the very first message usually only
appear when starting the computer, like starting the snappy daemon, starting
mysql server, etc.

  I'm using Ubuntu 18.04 LTS, Gnome-shell, Wayland.

  Please tell me what information I need to provide to confirm this bug.
  Thanks.