I am still having problems.  Running nvidia-prime 0.8.8.

I upgraded from 17.10 and have four monitors connected to a Dell
Precision 7510 with a Quadro M1000M.

In xorg, I get one of the four monitors.  In wayland I get the other 3!

I've attached my xorg.0.log

I unfortunately can't stick around to help troubleshoot because this is
my production work machine and I thought I'd take my lunch break to
upgrade to 18.04.  whoops.  Now I'm going to have to wipe and revert to
17.10... :/

** Attachment added: "Xorg.0.log"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/nvidia-prime/+bug/1764005/+attachment/5140453/+files/Xorg.0.log

Packages, which is subscribed to nvidia-prime in Ubuntu.

  Black-screen on boot with nvidia 390 for Budgie, MATE, Xubuntu,
  Kubuntu

Status in nvidia-prime package in Ubuntu:

  Upgraded from Ubuntu Budgie 17.10 to 18.04.  After the plymouth splash
  left with a black screen.

  Purged all the nivdia-* packages and rebooted - graphical logon and
  logged in ok with nouveau.

  Tried software & updates to reinstall the nvidia 390 drivers.
  Rebooted.  Left at black screen again.

  Package: nvidia-driver-390 390.48-0ubuntu2
  NonfreeKernelModules: wl nvidia_modeset nvidia