Thank you for taking the time to report this bug and helping to make
Ubuntu better.

Unfortunately you have given us no indication of which version of Ubuntu
or Firefox you were using when you reported the bug. If you are still
having problems with these sites while using a fully updated and
supported Ubuntu release please execute the following command only once,
as it will automatically gather debugging information, in a terminal:

apport-collect 1773535

When reporting bugs please use apport by using 'ubuntu-bug' and the name
of the package affected. You can learn more about this functionality at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ReportingBugs.

** Changed in: firefox (Ubuntu)

  Delicate failure with Ubuntu when using Firebox email

Status in firefox package in Ubuntu:

  I received an email from my healthcare provider, Aetna, requesting
  that I click on a link to take me to my login screen for a list of
  claims - they wanted some information.  Using Ubuntu, the link does
  create a new Firefox window, but that stays white and never progresses
  to anything at all.  Using Windows and Firefox, this new window
  immediately fills up with my login information and claims information,
  exactly as Aetna intended it to do.  I have tried the link with Ubuntu
  multiple times with identical results.  I have rebooted and there was
  no change.  I am up-to-date on updates.