Shannon, we are sorry that we do not always have the capacity to look at
all reported bugs in a timely manner. You reported this bug some time
ago and there have been many changes in Ubuntu since that time.

Presumably this problem was a one time occurrence and/or is no longer an
issue? Can the bug report now be closed? If we do not hear from you the
bug report will close itself in approximately 60 days time.

Thank you again for helping make Ubuntu better.

Paul White
[Ubuntu Bug Squad]

** Changed in: firefox (Ubuntu)

  Webpages not fully loading.

Status in firefox package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: firefox

  I have had several webpages (Wells Fargo Financial, Investools,
  Facebook, We) not load in properly. I have had the problem in both
  firefox and Google chrome. It shows the page as done, but there is a
  lot of missing information. This is becoming EXTREMELY frustrating!
  Sometimes if I refresh the window several times, it will show up, but
  other times it doesn't.

  Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx
  I can't find what package I am using.
  I expect the webpages to load properly with all of the information.
  It doesn't load properly...information is missing.

  Package: firefox 3.6.3+nobinonly-0ubuntu4
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.32-22.33-generic 2.6.32.11+drm33.2
  Uname: Linux 2.6.32-22-generic i686
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia
  Architecture: i386
  Date: Thu May 27 15:55:30 2010
  FirefoxPackages:
   firefox 3.6.3+nobinonly-0ubuntu4
   firefox-gnome-support 3.6.3+nobinonly-0ubuntu4
   firefox-branding 3.6.3+nobinonly-0ubuntu4
   abroswer N/A
   abrowser-branding N/A
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 9.10 "Karmic Koala" - Release i386 (20091028.5)
  ProcEnviron:
   LANG=en_US.utf8
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  SourcePackage: firefox