Me too. :-(

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-calendar in Ubuntu.

  Showing wrong times for imported calendars

Status in gnome-calendar package in Ubuntu:

  I have imported two .ics feeds from two different services, and the
  times for both feeds are out by two hours.

  Two hours is exactly the time difference between my timezone and UTC,
  so my guess is that the feeds are delivering the times in my timezone
  time, and calendar is interpreting them as UTC and adding the two
  hours time difference.

  Package: gnome-calendar 3.20.1-1ubuntu1
  CurrentDesktop: Unity