exodus_7,

We are sorry that we do not always have the capacity to review all
reported bugs in a timely manner. You reported this bug some time ago
and there have been many changes in Ubuntu and Firefox since that time.

Do you still see a problem related to the one that you reported? Please
let us know if you do.

If we do not hear from you the bug report will close itself in
approximately 60 days time.

Thank you for helping make Ubuntu better.

Paul White
[Ubuntu Bug Squad]

** Changed in: firefox (Ubuntu)

  blip.tv fullscreen fails

Status in firefox package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: firefox

  A minor issue involving flash somewhere with the newest update of
  Firefox, but I saw no mention of it anywhere, so the worst that can
  happen is I'm told I'm wasting time and the bug is removed if it
  really is too minor. So I might as well post.

  Whenever I attempt to use the fullscreen option on blip.tv embedded
  video, it fails.

  The applet glitches, and clicking on it makes the entire thing (menu
  and all) go solid white, and the audio keeps playing throughout all of
  this. And that's it. Attempting to fullscreen makes the blip.tv video
  applet crash.

  This began happening as of the last update for Firefox I did.

  I checked and Youtube is fine, so this seems to be specific to that
  particular piece of software, and not a general issue with flash
  initiated fullscreen.

  Package: firefox 3.6.8+build1+nobinonly-0ubuntu0.10.04.1
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.32-24.38-generic-pae 2.6.32.15+drm33.5
  Uname: Linux 2.6.32-24-generic-pae i686
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia
  Architecture: i386
  Date: Wed Jul 28 17:11:23 2010
  FirefoxPackages:
   firefox 3.6.8+build1+nobinonly-0ubuntu0.10.04.1
   firefox-gnome-support 3.6.8+build1+nobinonly-0ubuntu0.10.04.1
   firefox-branding 3.6.8+build1+nobinonly-0ubuntu0.10.04.1
   abroswer N/A
   abrowser-branding N/A
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 10.04 LTS "Lucid Lynx" - Release i386 (20100429)
  ProcEnviron:
   LANG=en_US.utf8
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  SourcePackage: firefox