Hello Bozhan,
Thank you for submitting this bug and reporting a problem with hplip.  You made
this bug report some time ago and Ubuntu and hplip have been updated since
then.

Could you confirm that this is no longer a problem and that we can close the
ticket?
If it is still a problem, are you still interested in finding a solution to
this bug?
If you are, could you let us know and, in the current version, could you run
the following (only once):
apport-collect 595085
and upload the updated logs and and any other logs that are relevant for this
particular issue.

Thank you again for helping make Ubuntu and hplip better.
[Ubuntu Bug Squad volunteer triager]

** Changed in: hplip (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to hplip in Ubuntu.

  problem with most Cyrillic fonts

Status in hplip package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: hplip

  Ubuntu 9.10, OpenOffice.org 3.1

  Some symbols disappear when printing from OpenOffice. Even if file is
converted to .ps, the problem exists.
  With different fonts, different symbols are affected.  With some fonts result
is completely weird.

  Probably only with Verdana there is not problem.

  Tested with HP 2420,    HP LJ 3030 and HP C4180.

  First noticed after upgrade to Karmic Koala , unfortunately the bug
  persists in the new Ubuntu 10.04 too.

  If the file is converted to pdf, all symbols appeared normal on the
  paper.

  There is no problem to print from other editor programs (gedit, kate
  etc. )

  We get round the problem printing via shared cups server from a Debian
  Linux.