[Expired for firefox (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity for 60
days.]

** Changed in: firefox (Ubuntu)

  Website with authorisation ask again and again for the password

Status in firefox package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  Binary package hint: firefox

  First sorry for my englisch! Iḿ working with a AVR
  Microcontrollerboard and  Ethersexsoftware and basic http
  authorisation on my website . The program works not correct. At the
  first time when i have entered the user and password the website of
  the avr board loaded normaly. Then Firefox aks me again and again for
  the password. I think Firefox has a bug at sending the string
  "authorisation: basic:"   The authorisation string arrived not at one
  part at the avr board. I have testet the website with google chrome
  and Internet explorer 8 :-(  . With this browsers works all normaly.

  Package: firefox 3.6.17+build3+nobinonly-0ubuntu0.10.10.1
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.35-28.50-generic 2.6.35.11
  Uname: Linux 2.6.35-28-generic i686
  Architecture: i386
  Date: Thu May 26 15:30:32 2011
  FirefoxPackages:
   firefox 3.6.17+build3+nobinonly-0ubuntu0.10.10.1
   firefox-gnome-support 3.6.17+build3+nobinonly-0ubuntu0.10.10.1
   firefox-branding 3.6.17+build3+nobinonly-0ubuntu0.10.10.1
   abroswer N/A
   abrowser-branding N/A
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 10.10 "Maverick Meerkat" - Release i386 (20101007)
  ProcEnviron:
   LANG=de_DE.utf8
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  SourcePackage: firefox