I modify the Printer settings, it does not modify them on a global
level, only for HPLIP Toolbox, but there are issues still the same and
not get solve easily, I get the site
https://hpetechnicalsupportnumber.com/ that give all the suggestion
related to the Hp product and finally solved all the bulky condition.

Packages, which is subscribed to hplip in Ubuntu.

  HPLIP Toolbox recommends incorrect driver

Status in hplip package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: hplip-data

  Clicked on Setup Device button.  Chose Parallel Port connection.  It
  correctly detects my HP Deskjet 960C on the parallel port.  Click
  Next.  Filled in Printer Information, clicked Next.  The wizard
  recommends
  /usr/share/ppd/postscript/openprinting/HP/HP_LaserJet_9000_Series.ppd.gz
  for the PPD file.

  Unfortunately, the 960C is **NOT** postscript capable.  I selected
  "Send test page" and Finish.  Printer interprets the postscript as raw
  text and begins spewing pages of plain text.

  If I use the /usr/share/ppd/cups-included/HP/deskjet.ppd, I am limited
  to 300 DPI when the printer supports 2400 DPI.  Additionally, any
  graphics printed appear in low-resolution - using cross-hatching /
  dots.

  I tried deskjet2.ppd, and the test page appeared magnified and clipped.
  (The final "e" in "HP Printer Test Page" is printed off the right side of the
page.)
  (The "Printed Using" overflows into the bottom page unprintable region, so
that it is clipped just under the arm of the "r".)