I grepped for 463 against everything in my home directory and this was at the
top of the list:
.config/xfce4/xfconf/xfce-perchannel-xml/xsettings.xml:
    <property name="CursorBlinkTime" type="int" value="463"/>

(Apparently I'm also not very familiar with the xfce ecosystem.)

It seems there is some mechanism by which changes to properties in dconf
propagate to xfconf, but this mechanism seems to be less than 100%
robust.

I quickly found "Settings Editor" (the GUI for xfconf). Within the
xsettings "channel" there exist the following properties:

/Net/CursorBlink
/Net/CursorBlinkTime

Changes to CursorBlinkTime were effective immediately in GTK interfaces
upon saving the value in xfconf ("Settings Editor").

There's no /Net/CursorBlinkTimeout. I tried creating an integer property
by that name and setting a value of 20, but it did not have an effect.

There exist several /Gtk/... properties in the xsettings channel, including
/Gtk/CursorThemeName
and /Gtk/CursorThemeSize. Nothing about blinking.

As a shot in the dark, I tried creating /Gtk/CursorBlinkTimeout as an
integer property with value 20 and it was effective immediately, with
the new value being reflected in the vte debug output the instant it's
changed in xfconf.

I suppose the bug should be a request for enhancement to include in the
xfce Keyboard settings GUI an affordance for setting the value of
/Gtk/CursorBlinkTimeout, so that this setting is discoverable. (The
Keyboard settings dialog has "Show blinking" checkbox and "Blink delay"
slider which set the values of /Net/CursorBlink and /Net/CursorBlinkTime
respectively.)

Thanks for the guidance.

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-terminal in Ubuntu.

  org.gnome.desktop.interface.cursor-blink-timeout not honored

Status in vte2.91 package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in xfconf package in Ubuntu:

  Xubuntu desktop 18.04.1

  $ lsb_release -rd
  Release:      18.04

  gnome-terminal: 3.28.2-1ubuntu1~18.04.1
  libgtk-3-0: 3.22.30-1ubuntu1
  dconf-editor: 3.28.0-1

  Per workaround instructions in comment #8 on bug 838381 (of which this is not
a duplicate), I set /org/gnome/desktop/interface/cursor-blink-timeout to a
large value, less than the stated maximum of 2^31 - 1.
  I saved the change, exited dconf-editor and restarted the computer.

  What I expected to happen:
  Cursor in GTK-based terminal emulators will no longer stop blinking after 10
seconds.

  What happens instead:
  Cursor in GTK-based terminal emulators continues to stop blinking after 10
seconds.

  Of note, the cursor-blink-time *is* honored.