[Expired for network-manager-applet (Ubuntu) because there has been no
activity for 60 days.]

** Changed in: network-manager-applet (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to network-manager-applet in Ubuntu.

  spinning wheel when using bridged setup

Status in network-manager-applet package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  When I setup a bridge, having e.g. my local NIC connected to it and then
giving the bridge IP information instead of the physical interface itself, the
indicator just keeps showing this spinning wheel as if it was working or
searching.
  Actually the interface is up and running without problem.
  Instead the sign of wifi should be displayed telling me about the connection
quality.