[Expired for firefox (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity for 60
days.]

** Changed in: firefox (Ubuntu)

  mouse pointer strange behavior

Status in firefox package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  Binary package hint: firefox

  This is highly random.when FF runing where ever I put my curser it
  starts (window or gnome pannel icon)  blinking rapidly.Clicks on icons
  dosent work and if its a terminal window blinkin curser in it  shows
  that it gets selected and de selected rapidly.I get this when  firefox
  running.its gone after few seconds and during this period  FF gets
  gray..

  Package: firefox 3.6.8+build1+nobinonly-0ubuntu3
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.35-19.26-generic 2.6.35.3
  Uname: Linux 2.6.35-19-generic i686
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia
  Architecture: i386
  Date: Mon Aug 30 06:42:06 2010
  FirefoxPackages:
   firefox 3.6.8+build1+nobinonly-0ubuntu3
   firefox-gnome-support 3.6.8+build1+nobinonly-0ubuntu3
   firefox-branding 3.6.8+build1+nobinonly-0ubuntu3
   abroswer N/A
   abrowser-branding N/A
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 10.04 "Lucid Lynx" - Alpha i386 (20100215)
  ProcEnviron:
   LANGUAGE=en_GB:en
   LANG=en_US.utf8
   SHELL=/bin/bash