** Changed in: gvfs

Packages, which is subscribed to gvfs in Ubuntu.

  gvfs fuse does not wait on uploads - Cannot save file to FTP server
  (from Save dialog)

Status in gvfs:
  Expired
Status in Nautilus:
  Invalid
Status in OpenOffice:
  Invalid
Status in gvfs package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged
Status in openoffice.org package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in gvfs source package in Jaunty:
  Won't Fix
Status in openoffice.org source package in Jaunty:

  Using Ubuntu 7.04

  When trying to save a file onto a "connected"  FTP server, gnome does
  not see the FTP server as an option to save files to (in the quick
  save menu - the same menu which lists your disks).  When trying to add
  an FTP server shortcut to OpenOffice's quick-save dialog box, the
  application gives me a cryptic error. When I click "OK" the program
  freezes and needs a force quit or a "kill -9" to close.