Hi,

I'm having an issue using deja-dup to back up my laptop to my google
drive.

When backing only a small folder (eg: ~/Documents) every thing works fine.
However when trying to backup my whole home folder (/home/myusername) I get an
"Invalid credentials" error after 5-10 min.

The back up seems to start normally and my destination folder starts
filling with "duplicity-full...difftar.gz" files, but eventually I get
the Invalid Credentials error.

lsb_release -d
Fedora release 27 (Twenty Seven)

rpm -q deja-dup duplicity
deja-dup-37.1-1.fc27.x86_64
duplicity-0.7.16-1.fc27.x86_64

deja-dup.log attached.
I cannot attach deja-dup.gsettings since i can only join 1 file. Will send if
needed.

** Affects: deja-dup

** Affects: deja-dup (Ubuntu)

** Tags: bounty credentials drive error google
--
Authentication error with google drive [$10]
Packages, which is subscribed to deja-dup in Ubuntu.