[Expired for hplip (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity for 60
days.]

** Changed in: hplip (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to hplip in Ubuntu.

  hp-check UBUNTU 16.04 hplip error  python3-dev  -devel package is
  missing/incompatible

Status in hplip package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  My printer is detected by Ubuntu 16.04 but not by HPLIP v.3.6.11 ( I cant
setup with HP Device Manager because no detect any USB device as my printer)
  I can print but I cant use scan programs(Simply Scan)

  My printer DfficeJet Pro All in One 8710