According to
https://github.com/GNOME/nautilus/blob/8442b4e7dd45fe15ebafa4457e781e9e9c89d166/po/de.po#L4500
the original message is "Unable to find the requested file. Please check
the spelling and try again."

I don't remember how I triggered the error message - maybe I copied lots
of files to or from a network drive, or I was copying lots of files and
deleted one of them before Nautilus could get to it.

I don't "complain" that the error happened, it's only that the error
message is not helpful.

It should have a window title, so that users can know which program is
talking to them. And it would also be nice if the message includes the
path and filename. Nautilus just tried to copy/move/delete the file, it
surely knows which file it is talking about, and that's also an
information that is useful for the users.

  Ups! Etwas ist schiefgegangen.

Status in nautilus package in Ubuntu:

  I got an error popup with no title and the message:

  Ups! Etwas ist schiefgegangen.

  Die angeforderte Datei kann nicht gefunden werden. Bitte prüfen Sie
  die Schreibweise und versuchen Sie es noch einmal.

                                             OK

  1) Could we please get a title for this dialog that tells users which
  program threw up that popup? Normal users surely don't know how to use
  xprop and they shouldn't need to know.

  2) "The requested file could not be found". Could you please also
  mention the name of the requested file?