We are sorry that we do not always have the capacity to review all
reported bugs in a timely manner.

Do you still see a problem related to the one that you reported in a
currently supported version of Ubuntu? Please let us know if you do and
in which version of Ubuntu otherwise this report can be left to expire
in approximately 60 days time.

Thank you for helping make Ubuntu better.

Paul White
[Ubuntu Bug Squad]

** Package changed: nautilus (Ubuntu) => ubuntu

** Changed in: ubuntu

  All PDF files print as 2 copies sie by side on each page and do not
  show the right side of the doc

Status in Ubuntu:

  PDF files print on each page as side by side 1/2 pages  the left side
  of the page shows twice on each page and the right side of the page
  does not print at all no matter what I try. when viewed in " print
  preview" everything looks fine.