Old bug or not, Bugzilla is our professional working environment as much
as it is our issue tracker, and abusive comments will not be tolerated.
Thunderbird is an entirely community-driven effort at this point, and
abusive comments asking people who are volunteering their already-scarce
time to build "this stupiditly nonsence easy feature" are not going to
move a new feature forward so much as an inch, much less carry it over
the finish line.

I encourage you to read our etiquette and contributor guidelines, linked
below the comment boxes in all Bugzilla bugs, and take them to heart.
Should you decline to do so, my next step will be suspending your
account.

Packages, which is subscribed to thunderbird in Ubuntu.

  Thunderbird - feature request - nest in toolbar

Status in Mozilla Thunderbird:
  Won't Fix
Status in thunderbird package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: mozilla-thunderbird

  Thunderbird should nest in the toolbar. Instead I keep quitting and
  having to restart the application. So the email reporting feature
  doesn't work etc. This feature is common in Amarok and Transmission
  Bit-Torrent. I am using Hardy 8.04