Already reported at https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-control-
center/issues/79

  Move the Keyboard repeat settings back to the Keyboard settings

Status in gnome-control-center package in Ubuntu:
  Won't Fix

Bug description:
  I've just installed Ubuntu 18.04 and wanted to set the keyboard repeat
  delay and speed. So I type "Keyboard", hoping to land in the same
  place I would on Ubuntu 16, but the Keyboard settings in 18 only have
  shortcuts. Huh?

  I had to Google "how to set the keyboard repeat rate Ubuntu 18", which
  is already a big red flag.

  I'm sure there was a reason for that setting to be moved under
  "Universal Access", but was there a user acceptance test? Maybe it
  makes some logical or architectural sense to have Keyboard Repeat
  Settings under "Universal Access", but to me and to many other
  users[1] it makes no sense at all.

  To quote one user:

  "Great UI design. Why would you put keyboard settings in
  Settings->Keyboard? Haha that'd be stupid! We should hide them in
  accessibility under what looks like a toggle-button but isn't
  instead... Edit: Speed is backwards? Oh my god someone *designed*
  this??"

  [1]: https://askubuntu.com/questions/846030/how-to-set-keyboard-
  repeat-delay-and-speed-in-ubuntu-gnome-16-10