[Expired for gdk-pixbuf (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity for
60 days.]

** Changed in: gdk-pixbuf (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to gdk-pixbuf in Ubuntu.

  18.10 gdk-pixbuf-thumbnailer 100% cpu makes system completely
  unresponsive

Status in gdk-pixbuf package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  Nothing gets logged by dmesg or journalctl, and the system suddenly
  becomes unresponsive so even ttys are slow and unusable. This happened
  on 3 installs of 18.10. It mostly happens when waking my external
  monitor but also at random times about every other hour.

  Despite no logs, I fixed the problem by deleting the folder
  .cache/thumbnails/fail

  Don't know why or how this happens and I don't have the log files to
  upload.