Probably the same issue, but with more information and a sample
document: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/evince/+bug/1560286
.

Packages, which is subscribed to evince in Ubuntu.

  atril prints cmyk PDF with inverted colors

Status in atril package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in evince package in Ubuntu:

  Hello,

  Since upgrading to Ubuntu 18.04, I'm having trouble printing PDFs in
  CMYK colorspace from atril.

  The same PDFs printed OK with atril on the same machine when on 17.10,
  they print OK on other machines with 16.04 (with evince though), and
  they also print OK on 18.04 from command line (lpr -P PRINTER_NAME
  file.pdf). I was only able to reproduce the issue with atril.

  The printer is a HP LaserJet Pro 400, also tried on a Lexmark E260dn,
  so it's not a printer or driver issue (different printer
  manufacturers).

  I do not want to post the PDFs in the bug report, but I can send them
  privately. They are 100% CMYK (/DeviceCMYK) as are the included
  images.

  Please contact me if there is any further information needed or
  anything I can try, I'm very interested to resolve this as it
  interferes with my workflow a lot.

  Best regards,
  Borut Mrak

  $ lsb_release -rd