** Changed in: hplipsetupdebian

** Changed in: hplip (Debian)

Packages, which is subscribed to hplip in Ubuntu.

  Color LaserJet Pro MFP M280nw cannot print colors

Status in HPLIP:
  New
Status in hplipsetupdebian:
  Fix Released
Status in hplip package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in hplip package in Debian:

  Ubuntu version: 18.10
  HPLIP version 3.18.7

  I just bought a Color LaserJet Pro MFP M280nw because HP supports
  printing from Linux.

  The installation was simple, quick and very easy.

  Printing a test page from the printer itself shows a beautiful image of a
colorul ballon.
  However printing a test page from HPLIP only prints a grayscale test page
where it usually prints a color test page.

  Further information: In the graphical HPLIP configuration tool (HP
  Device manager) in the Print Settings tab under the General section I
  can see a Output Mode drop-down box, but the drop-down box only has
  one option; "Grayscale".

  I cannot run hp-doctor due to this bug:
  https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/hplip/+bug/1759278

  This has now also been reported on https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5
  /Printer-Software-and-Drivers/HP-Color-LaserJet-Pro-MFP-M280nw-cannot-
  print-colors-using/m-p/6983569/highlight/true#M153283